Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Number of users across event

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, 

How do I see number of users who are flowing from."a" event to "b" event so on. Also, is it possible to track how many people landed on a particular page after completing a particular event.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ash0402 ,

You can check Behavior > Behavior Flow. Then from the drop down above select events. (only events flow). You can also select pages and events, if you want to see both in the flow.

Hope this helps,
Thanks,
Ritwik

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

well the event flow only tells me the flow from one event to another and the pages flow tells me only the pages flow. I am not sure if i can see a flow to the page, which took place after an certain event was triggered. For example, i want to see how many people came to the login page after resetting their password(which is an event).

Re: Number of users across event

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ash0402,

I meant selecting Pages and Events where you can see both pages and events flow. Also you can select the start page ( in your case maybe the password reset page)

Google Doubt 25.png

Or 

You can try creating sequence segment kind of like:

Google Doubt 26.png

and add respective values.

Let me know, if this helps.

Thanks,
Ritwik

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

thanks Ritwik. I tried creating the sequence segments as well conditions before and numbers of users being mentioned doesnot look correct to be when matched with other parameters. Probably sessions would be better metric to look here.