Analytics
3.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Number of Apps downloads obtained through GA API

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, since one year an a half I have deployed a java service that daily access Google Analytics (GA) through the GA's API in order to extract the 'users' metric number, separately by Operating system: iOS and Android.
These figures means for us the number of downloads of the App, requesting the total number from June 6th 2015 until today.
This service has worked quite well during last year, however during last days there are errors because the total number reported today for example is below the number reported yesterday.
This would mean we have a negative number of downloads..., so something is wrong.
So far the number of tomorrow's figures were always >= than today's figures, so we were able to know the number of new users (downloads) had completed the installation on the Android/Ios devices.
I've checked the figures using the query explorer as well, having the same figures.

Please I would appreciate your help for fixing this problem and I'd appreciate any suggestion for improving our service on GA daily basics queries.
Thanks in advance,
regards,
R.

Re: Number of Apps downloads obtained through GA API

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Example with the sama problem found last month of AugustExample with the sama problem found last month of August