Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Not showing all dates requested

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am looking for data from July 2015 to July 2016. I adjusted the search calendar to reflect those dates and clicked Apply. However the reports only go back to Jan 2016......How do I retrieve that information? The graph is flat until Jan 2016....Please help very confused

Bonnie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not showing all dates requested

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bonnie :-)
When was the GA tracking setup on the website?
If the tracking was not correctly installed prior to that, or there were filters applied to the GA View
that may have prevented data from being collected, then that data is not recoverable.
If the View was deleted and another created in Jan 2016, then there will also only be data from Jan 2016

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It was set up back in 2012 we have been receiving reports since then. Not sure if our web company changed anything however they sold off their web sites back in March...they let us know of the sale in June.

Bonnie 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If you click on the Admin tab in GA and then select the account from the first column (Account) drop down.
Once the GA Account is selected, if you then click on Change History, you will be able to go back thru the account and look at what changes have been made.

Other than that, you may need to contact the web company and ask them.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here