Analytics
3.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Not all pages showing up on Google Analytics Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there. I have created a landing page on my website, accessible via a Mailchimp newsletter link (ie. there are no links to the page on the website itself), which is not showing up in Analytics. I have tested being active on the page and looking in the real time reporting area, but the page still won;t show (all other tested pages seem to be OK). Any ideas as to what I need to do? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jodie S
April 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jodie,

Use Google tag assistant to check whether tracking on that particular page working or not. Can you share that URL so we can check from our end?

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jodie S
April 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jodie,

Use Google tag assistant to check whether tracking on that particular page working or not. Can you share that URL so we can check from our end?

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Santosh. Took your advice, figured out that because I hadn't used my Master templates for the page that I had to apply the analytics code to the individual page. Voila! All working. Thanks again.