Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Not all pages pages missing from Behavoir -> All Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

amritayoga.com with about 260 pages total on the site. We're using wordpress on a managed hosting site.

I go to Google Analytics -> Behavior -> All Pages and only 113 pages are listed. Where are the rest? How can I get it to show all pages?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Advait Tom C
March 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I figured it out. I changed the time scale from past 30 days to back to when the Analytics account was first created (about 9 months ago). Now it looks like all the pages are appearing.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Remember that if the pages have never been visited (and therefore never sent a page view hit to GA) they will not appear in your reports.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the info. Any way to get those pages to appear in reports? Thanks,

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Encourage people to visit them! You can always visit the pages yourself (make sure you're not filtered out).

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great idea. Thanks! Now just have to find out a way to see which of my pages have zero visits. Any idea? I'll research. Cheers,

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

either via your CMS or some kind of crawler you could list all the pages that are indexed - create a list in a spreadsheet and then cross reference this with an export of all pages from GA.