Analytics
4.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Not able to see may mailchimp campaign into my google analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have mailchimp free account and I have created a campaign in mailchimp. I did follow all the steps to link my campaign to google analytics account. I have gone through all the steps but I am not able to see it in my google analytics reports . Can you please help me on it. Why the campaign is not showing up in my google analytics.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Jagveer P,

You need to have utm parameters on the links that you have in your emails otherwise, GA will not recognize the source of the traffic correctly. By default, mailchimp does not have UTM parameters on the links. You need to enable tracking on your mailchimp account in order be able to track your campaigns in GA. 

Please take a look at the following article for more details:

http://kb.mailchimp.com/integrations/e-commerce/integrate-google-analytics-with-mailchimp

I hope this helps.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have setup all the setting but I am not able to do UTM parameters. Can you please advise me how to do the same. How to create the UTM parameters and how to use in the UTM parameters in mailchimp campaign.

Thanks,