Analytics
4.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

No data received in 48 hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, pls help me about on how to fix google analytics because it says in the status that no data received in past 48 hours. and can I know the steps anyone knows. thank you 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jordan,

First step should be to check whether you are sending the data to GA or not. Check whether your site is still tagged with GA. You can use chrome plugin "Google Tag Assistant" to check what all tags are firing. If not, ask your developer to check if someone unknowingly removed GA's code snippet.

If those are fine, then contact GA support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sandesh, thank you for the reply. How will I check whether the data are sending to GA? I have google tag assistant but it shows seems fine because it is color green which indicates to be working fine. the problem occurs when I changed I think the tracking code and replace it the new one. 

If I replace the google api do you think it will working fine?

thank you sir

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

what do you mean by "when I change tracking code"?

Which tracking code?
I hope you are not changing header GA code snippet.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Jordan N,

If you can share your URL with us, it will be easier to help you.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guney, Thanks for the reply. here is the link https://goo.gl/8ycdDd

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I didn't. what I mean changes was that I just copy the code snippet from google analytics and past it again on the pages. if you wanna see the link here it is https://goo.gl/8ycdDd.

By the way I'm using wordpress sir. 

thanks you 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Jordan,

I looked at the url you provided, for me the snippet is all good. I couldn't find any reason not to get any data. Just one naive mistake that can happen is you are looking into wrong GA property, just cross check once the GA ID on your code and that of your property. 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Jordan N,

I checked your website. As @Sandesh G, mentioned your GA is being triggered properly with GA id "UA-59XXXX29-6". Please be sure that the id is correct since you have multiple properties. If it is correct, the problem is related to your view's filters. Please double check your filters.

I hope this helps to solve your problem.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed in Analytics Notification  that there is message Tracking Code Mismatch.

if the problem is related to view's filter, what should I do? am I going to filter the links that causing traffic to receive data?