Analytics
2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

No data in demographics at all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a Youtube channel, and i used to be able to look at the demographics, and i definitely had data there. Now there's absolutely nothing, and there's a text that says "Some data in this report may have been removed when a threshold was applied"

As i said, i have had data here before, but now there's just ABSOLUTELY nothing. It's just a straight line. What can i do to fix this?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Toni,

I'm assuming that Analytics is configured correctly to collect those data.

How much traffic do you have on your YouTube channel? One common reason is that you've reached a too low level of sessions. Age, Gender and Demographics reports are always "sampled", and you will not see any data at all if your traffic volume is too low, since data would otherwise become so granular that it might be considered as PII (Personally Identifiable Information).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Judging by adsense i get a bit over 2000 page views a day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Toni,

I think this answers my question, but what is the volume that needs to be generated before we start see demographic data?