Analytics
3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

No data displayed for a particular network domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We created a Report with a Filter configured as follows:

-Include: Network Domain

-Exact: eop.gov

Back in June 2016 we stopped receiving data in the Report & we're not sure why.

Any thoughts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Maybe they are no longer their own ISP. Have you looked in one of your unfiltered reports when the traffic from that network domain stopped .. for a similar increase from another related gov network domain or possibly a new one

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the suggestion which was useful & helped me determine that eop.gov hasn't visited our site since June 2016.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nps :-)

If you go to that domain you get redirected to www.whitehouse.gov to a page with teh following msg:

Redirected from EOP.gov

You have requested a page on EOP.gov and have been redirected here. EOP.gov is a domain operated by the Executive Office of the President. WhiteHouse.gov is the public-facing website for the EOP.

If you would like to learn more about the Executive Office of the President, visit http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We asked users with the email address domains of senate.gov & eop.gov to visit our LSC.gov site at http://www.lsc.gov/ on Friday, 11/4/16.

When I viewed the following Google Analytics reports that I created for the range of 11/3/16 to 11/6/16 today, I didn't see any traffic from those domains:

-Sessions by .GOV Domain

-Page Title Pageviews by house.gov domain

-Page Title Pageviews by senate.gov domain

Any thoughts on why that traffic is not displayed?