Analytics
7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

No Stats Appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help please! I have no idea why there aren't any stats appearing on my Google Analytics dashboard. I've verified my site, placed the Google Analytics Code into the SEO for my site (weebly) and also have a tracking code as well.

Am I missing something? Any help would be really really really appreciated. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

No Stats Appearing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If you've just created the property and installed the tracking code on your site it can take 24-48h for the data to appear in the reports. You can check if the tracking code is working properly on your site using the Google Tag Assistant Chrome extension. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: No Stats Appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created the property 2 weeks ago and still never received any stats. This is what information comes up when I run the "Google Tag" extension. Does that mean it's working properly?

Analytics_1.jpgAnalytics_2.jpg

No Stats Appearing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

There are multiple tracking tags on the site, I believe two of them belong to weebly. It seems that all of them are working. Do you have any filters set up on the view you're looking at?

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: No Stats Appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not that I know of, I contacted Weebly and they said that all of the code is properly placed on their end and that it was something going on with Goggle's side of things. I also did a "Google Recrawl" on my site and got this message as well, but I haven't a clue what it means. 

Analytics_3.jpg