Analytics
3.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

No Analytics SEO data since changing servers

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I change servers on 3/28/2016/. Since then I'm not getting any SEO data. Redirects to the preffered domain is the same. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Analytics SEO data since changing servers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Buffer,

Did you change the underlying server of your domain, or did you change the domain name? If the latter, do you mean the data that's being imported from Google Search Console into Google Analytics? Did you set up Google search console for the new domain? Did you link that new Google search console property to Google Analytics?

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just changed the server.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No idea then ... web-analytics layer doesn't get noticed by any change of underlying servers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What about a problem at Search Console?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
There are often delays of Google search console data import in Analytics indeed. So that might be actually the case, and the server change at the same time could be a coincidence.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay thanks. I guess I'll give it a few more days. If nothing shows up, would you recommend deleting and re-establishing the Search Console property?