Analytics
2.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Newbie needs to create a custom report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm not very experienced with Google Analytics other then just looking at my traffic. I have an advertiser that wants to see my Pageviews, Users and Unique users for the past 12 months. Can someone help me create a report with this info only? I tried my own using the google help info but all I was able to get it to spit out was users only. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Newbie needs to create a custom report

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mike,

First of all, Google Analytics does not report on unique users anymore. The 'users' metric includes both new and returning users. Here you can read more about that.

I created a custom report for you where Page views and Users are included. You can get if from here.

You can also modify this report if you want:

modify.png

Hope this helps.

Taavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow, that's awesome thanks a lot for your help. One more question if you don't mind? If there a way to get this report to hide the breakdown of individual pages? This advertising is in the same industry as me and I don't want them to see how each page specifically performs throughout the year just the total of all pages and total of all users.

Thanks again for the report, I really appreciate that. Much more efficient then trying to explain to someone like me how to do it as well. LOL. Thank you

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Mike, I created a dashboard for you as well. I think that's the one you're looking for. You can get it from here.

Hope this helps. @Mike S let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Taavi