AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Needing to show more than 10 rows in table

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I am trying to create a widget with a table that shows more than 10 rows. Can anyone explain how to do this please? Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author EPA w
April 2016

Re: Needing to show more than 10 rows in table

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Are you referring to the table widget in the Dashboards? You are only allowed 10 rows as a maximum.

If you want more rows on that particular table, I would suggest a custom report to accompany the Dashboards. There you can select up to 5000 rows in the table.

Hope this helps,
Tiaan

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author EPA w
April 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Are you referring to the table widget in the Dashboards? You are only allowed 10 rows as a maximum.

If you want more rows on that particular table, I would suggest a custom report to accompany the Dashboards. There you can select up to 5000 rows in the table.

Hope this helps,
Tiaan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That worked thank you very much

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I added a table via a custom report via the "Customization" menu, as Tiaan recommended, but it also shows only the first 10 rows. I know I can click the dropdown arrow to show 25 or more rows. Can the custom report show >10 rows, without having to click the dropdown?

Thanks.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Onbeta no I am sorry I do not see anyway to default to more than ten rows in a custom report.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your response, Brian B.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi I have this same issue of being limited to 10 rows in the widget---looks like your answer is the right solution but how exactly do I build a custom report and where to I select the number of rows as you mentioned?

Needing to show more than 10 rows in table

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To add a custom report, you can go to the Main Tab: Customization. Here you can add with "+ Custom Report"