Analytics
4.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Needing to show more than 10 rows in table

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I am trying to create a widget with a table that shows more than 10 rows. Can anyone explain how to do this please? Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author EPA w
April 2016

Re: Needing to show more than 10 rows in table

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Are you referring to the table widget in the Dashboards? You are only allowed 10 rows as a maximum.

If you want more rows on that particular table, I would suggest a custom report to accompany the Dashboards. There you can select up to 5000 rows in the table.

Hope this helps,
Tiaan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That worked thank you very much

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I added a table via a custom report via the "Customization" menu, as Tiaan recommended, but it also shows only the first 10 rows. I know I can click the dropdown arrow to show 25 or more rows. Can the custom report show >10 rows, without having to click the dropdown?

Thanks.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Onbeta no I am sorry I do not see anyway to default to more than ten rows in a custom report.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your response, Brian B.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi I have this same issue of being limited to 10 rows in the widget---looks like your answer is the right solution but how exactly do I build a custom report and where to I select the number of rows as you mentioned?

Needing to show more than 10 rows in table

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To add a custom report, you can go to the Main Tab: Customization. Here you can add with "+ Custom Report"