AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Need to create a custom dashboard containing more than 12 widget in a single report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

By default Google analytics dashboard can generate 12 widget in a single report.
But I need to create a custom dashboard containing more than 12 widget in a single report. Is there any process(any set up change) to increase the no of widget in a single report ?

If not ,then is there any way(any setting or configuration) to merge two report in a single report to email report ??

Thanks,
Jayita

Need to create a custom dashboard containing more than 12 widget in a single report

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jayita,

This is not possible in Google Analytics. There is a restriction on the amount used in a dashboard. I would suggest using Data Studio. This is currently free and you are able to create vast set of reports within the tool. Check it out: https://datastudio.google.com/

Best,

Jordan