Analytics
6.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Version of Home and Contact Us page under real time GA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am seeing multiple version of contact us and homepage under real time in GA. Could anyone please explain why it is appearing. Attached are the screenshot for your reference.

For contact us page its showing the same title for both. But for homepage(refer attached image) its showing one as not set and for other its meta title which i have set.
Multiple_Contact_us.pngHomepage.png
1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Nikhil, 

This is a great question and I don't have a full answer for you but I did notice that when i checked one of my properties I also found a duplicate Page ( / ) . Interestingly enough while they differed in "Pageviews" if i were to click on both of them they ended up having the exact same numbers for Medium, Source and Pageviews. 

This has lead me to believe that it is duplicate content that Analytics is somehow double reporting for some reason. 

Can you try and click on both versions of /contact-us/ and see if you also get the same metrics for both (there might be a slight discrepancy since its recording real-time and is subject to change). 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked under behavior->site content->landing page but could only see one version for /contact-us/ and homepage and both are ending with "/" at the end.