Analytics
4.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Site Reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to pull monthly stats for multiple sites, rather than getting the one-offs each month?

<Moved to Google Analytics Community by Community Manager>

Re: Multiple Site Reporting

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Brielle_B,

Yes you can get multiple sites into one google analytics property. To do so, you'll need to use cross-domain tracking. The easiest way to do this is to have your google analytics fire through a google tag manager, then create a cross-domain property. Be sure to add all domains you wish to track and have another property named ga domain and add "auto" as the property.

Let me know if that helps!

Nick

Re: Multiple Site Reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much, Nick. This started as I was reading all of my Google My Business monthly report emails (showing just three metrics), and wishing they all came in in one email so I could share them with my team easily. What you described sounds a little more complicated than I was hoping (was hoping I could dump something out via the Google My Business dashboard), but I really appreciate your response!

Best,

Ted

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.