Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

More than 10 Rows by default on Scheduled report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a custom report that gives me a breakdown of the referral sources for purchased made through my website. The report is e-mailed to me on a weekly basis. By default, the report is limited to 10 rows. While I can change the amount of rows when viewing the report manually, I can't find any way to get the scheduled e-mail version of the report to include any more than the first 10 rows. Is there any way around this?

Re: More than 10 Rows by default on Scheduled report?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Dan,

As far as I am aware, when you set the email scheduling for custom reports, it will basically email you a reflection of what's on screen at the time you set the custom report.

So when it comes to rows, you should set the number of rows to the maximum (5000) and then go to Email, configure your report to send Weekly and then click "Send". You'll then want to go back in and delete the originally scheduled custom report. You can do this in Analytics by going to Admin > Personal Tools and Assets > Scheduled Emails.

Hope this helps.

Scott

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the tip, Scott. I'll give this a shot. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dan,

the same issue here..
I was wondering if it worked or you found better solution.
Any information is greatly appreciated!