Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Missing Ecommerce data in Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, my name is t00nproduction 

I have a beat selling production business & i am using a third party shopping cart. 

Ive been in business since last year of october & i have not seen one sale from a costumer but i keep getting missing ecommerce notifications. 

I am also not receiving sales in paypal nor stripe. I contacted beatstars, paypal & stripe & it seams that nobody can help me with this difficult situation. 

This is very bad for my business, if there is anyone that can provide me with help or info regarding this situation i would highly appreciate it! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there. Do you mean that are you not selling anything, full stop? Or, do you mean that your sales are not showing up in Google Analytics.

This is a Google Analytics forum so you can get great help with questions related to that. Questions about Paypal etc are, however, off topic and whilst there may be forum experts here who have some experience with these you'd probably be better off contacting the relevant support sites again. Personally, if these payment sites are business critical then - if it were me - I'd buy in some consultancy time to get this fixed particularly, as you say, as it's bad for your business. A developer, for example, should be able to troubleshoot your implementation of the shopping solutions. You could start the ball rolling by testing them yourself and seeing what happens.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, i am not receiving anything everything, is a complete full stop. My GA is not receiving Enhanced ecommerce data & im also not receiving sales in paypal nor stripe.

Would you happen to know of any experience developer to help me with this solution & i thank you for replying.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

I think it would be better for you to contact someone in your local area. I'd suggest you start with a Google partner and also ask them if they can help you with the whole set-up. Google partners can be found here: https://www.google.com/partners/#a_home A good agency should be able to support your GA set-up and help you with the set-up of your payment sites. If a partner is not appropriate for your budget then you could check on Linkedin, for example. 

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Missing Ecommerce data in Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much!