Analytics
4.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Location of users

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I have initiated Google Analytics on our Corporate website, and since then I am getting reports of users from a particular country only - Russia. We are an India based company, and I myself and my colleagues have been hitting on the website numerous times. Then how come GA report is not showing any session from India or even elsewhere? Is there a problem in the installation of the GA in the website. Do I need to change any settings? 

Location of users

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Well I am not surprised you are getting lot of traffic from Russia recently a Russian hacker has targeted GA to spam with his links. To get around this you should create a filtered view which includes host-name as only your domain to start with, may need some more filters based on how smart these spammers become Smiley Happy

Now about you not getting any traffic from any other destination. Is there a filter blocking IPS on your view? Also can you post your URL here?/

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog