Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Little traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

we recently created and published some new pages on one of our websites. The GA code seems to be working correctly (according to our developers and also according to Adwords support team) , there are no redirections on the pages and everything should be working fine. The pages can be accesses only through the home page and we have few hundreds visit to the home page every week, but we see extremely little traffic through the following pages (=the new pages) and we would expect more. We would like to exclude any tracking issue before tackling usability and design issues.

How would you recommend we do that and is there anyone in your team who could have a look at our website?

Thank you and regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Little traffic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

If you could post the page URLs we can look into it for you. You can use the Google Tag Assistant Chrome extension if you want to check yourself if your tracking tag is working properly.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, is it possible to move this to a private conversation? It is a client's website so we are not allowed to disclose such information.
Kind regards

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

I checked the site before you removed the links and I can confirm that there are no tracking issues.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thank you for this