Analytics
2.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

List of un-crawled Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new here so please pardon if I could not find the answers from existing forums. I see that my crawled pages are less than the submitted pages. How can I see the pages un-crawled by google and may be their reason of exclusion, so that I can fix them (if they need updates).

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Steve B
May 2016

Re: List of un-crawled Pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Steve :-)
Use of Google Analytics, is not a guarantee of your site/site pages being crawled or indexed by google search engine
For questions related to website SEO, best place to ask is the Webmaster Central Help Forum
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Thanks
Bronwyn :-)
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Steve B
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Steve :-)
Use of Google Analytics, is not a guarantee of your site/site pages being crawled or indexed by google search engine
For questions related to website SEO, best place to ask is the Webmaster Central Help Forum
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Thanks
Bronwyn :-)
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks! I'll post at the appropriate forum.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Happy to help :-)