Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Lifetime Value Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

I'm having problems with understanding Lifetime Value Report. Could anyone please help me understand the following:

1. For example, I want to check Revenue (LTV) and I have selected an acquisition date range May 1 - May 31, 2017. Does this mean that Revenue (LTV) column in the table below shows me the TOTAL Revenue received from all traffic channels during May 1 - May 31, 2017 ($21 in the example) and a breakdown of TOTAL Revenue by channel (Direct channel $9 in the example)?

1.png

I compared LTV Report figures for May 1 - May 31, 2017 with the standard eCommerce GA report for the same period but Total revenue number in these 2 reports differs greatly.

So, maybe this Revenue (LTV) Total doesn't show the TOTAL Revenue received from all traffic channels during May 1 - May 31, 2017?

2. Another thing I can't understand is whether Day0 on the graph is equal to the Day1 in the selected acquisition date range?

Does Day0 in this graph represent data for May 1, 2017? How exactly is this figure for Day0 calculated?

Screenshot.png

I've read Google's guide as well as many other articles on LTV Report but I can't find the answer on the above-mentioned questions.

Any help would be highly appreciated! 

Thank you in advance!