Analytics
4.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Issue with GA reports

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team,

I have integrated google analytic in my android application. I checked my google analytic reports and come to know that application showing session from all over the world. I contact analytic support team they told me that due to Google Organic listing the reports are showing for other countries as well.

My question is,

1) I have not added any implementation for google organic still how can data get published with google organic?

I am integrated google analytic with google play services i.e with latest integration but with old integration "libGoogleAnalyticsServices.jar" data reports not showing like this.

I review my code and I come to know that I have enable advertising feature inside code,

Please check code snippet,

tracker.enableAdvertisingIdCollection(true);

Is it causing the above problem?

Please guide me.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue with GA reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Test A
Unfortunately, we don't deal with the SDK here.
The official support channel for SDK related questions is over on Stack Overflow.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

Re: Issue with GA reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Dave, As suggested by google support team i posted question here and also on stack over flow but no success yet.