Analytics
4.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Is this google organic query - /searchquery=Men Cloths ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Expert,

I have created event for error page and when I check my report in google analytic in Front of "google / organic" error page is showing like this - "/searchquery=Men Cloths" ? and in Keyword section it is showing - Not provided.

Now what does it mean? In google someone has search Men Cloths and he or she got error page of my website from google? or he or she came to my website from google and then search on my site and he or she got error page from my search query string?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is this google organic query - /searchquery=Men Cloths ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When someone performs a secure search on google, they do not send the keyword data.. they pass (not provided) in place of the keyword.. so I would think someone has come to your site from google organic and then possibly done a site search for Men Cloths, however since i am not familiar with your website, that is just guess.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here