Analytics
5.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Is there a custom report for this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We created a landing page for my client and set up a goal for a number of different clicks on the page she wanted to track. My client would like to see a report that show where people feel off, ie. 500 people visited over 7 days, what percent exited after clicking the Video button, what percent exited after like the Baby Box button, etc. She likes the Shopping Behavior tab under e-Commerce in Analytics and would like a report that breaks down all of her visits to a specific landing page all in one place instead of going to her Goals and seeing 15 clicked the Video Button, 25 people clicked the Baby Box. Is there a custom report that can help me show all this information or something close to it? Thank you in advance!!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hawk S
June

Re: Is there a custom report for this?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Hawk

Not that i know of. I would set up a dashboard in GA (customization > dashboards). and create elements for the different steps. Then your will have them all in one place. But there is ofcourse a limit to the number of elements you can put in a dashboard.

Regards
Jonas

e: Is there a custom report for this?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Hawk S,

You can create a Sequence segment to achieve this. As step one, you should have your event as Step 1 and page path as of the page that you have the buttons.

Your segment should look like this(please do not forget to change the even details, url path): http://prntscr.com/fggnpd

This will segment the sessions of your visitors that clicked Baby Box button and then exited the website right after(no other events or pageviews in between).

I hope this helps you to solve your problem.

Regards