Analytics
4.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Is the In-Page Analytics report gone from the GA UI?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

All I can find online is the Chrome Extension. Has this completely replaced the reports that used to be found in the GA UI?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Drew C
February

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Drew,

You're right. In-Page Analytics report has been removed from Google Analytics web UI. You can still access in-page analytics with the official Chrome Extension

Here you can read more about Google Analytics UI updates: https://analytics.googleblog.com/2016/10/improvements-coming-to-google-analytics.html

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Taavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Except now the Chrome Extension has been deprecated as well. Now what?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here