Analytics
1.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to get not provided keywords, and how?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to get the data of not provided keywords in organic search. Though Google stopped showing the data for protecting the privacy of search users, there are many recommended ways online to get the data, but it seems most of those methods were outdated. Is there anyone please give me a answer whether it is possible to get the data? If so, please tell me the method. I will really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Joe

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is it possible to get not provided keywords, and how?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

If you have your site verified with Google Search Console, you will get some search query data via the search console reports. It is limited data, but is tracked differently to analytics site visitor data so will give you information not tracked by GA.

You can link the GA and Search Console to import the data tracked by Search Console, but you are limited in how this data can be used within GA re custom reports etc.

More info on Search Console here:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6155685?hl=en

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here