Analytics
4.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Internal error Analyitics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear,

Since a week I can't access the tabs 'Reporting', 'Custamisation' and 'Admin' of my Google Analytics account. The Homepage does open, but I can't enter to see my website data. I continue getting an 'Internal error' blocking my way.

I tried to empty my cache: that didn't work.

I tried another browser and that didn't work too (I used Chrome and Firefox, but I get the error at both browsers).

Could you please help me out? Any ideas?

Thank you kindly,

Karen Mendes Visscher

Re: Internal error Analyitics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Karen,

I'd recommend clearing your cache & cookies, you may also want to check if Ad Blocker is running in your browser as it is known to conflict. Lastly you might want to try incognito (private) browsing.

If none of these work then this is an issue that Google will have to sort out. If are using Google AdWords then call the number located under the settings cog and then press 2 for Analytics, I find this to be the most helpful support. If you don't have Adwords then you will need to call Analytics help (Good luck with that one)