Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Internal Error when trying to schedule monthly reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I used to be able to schedule reports.  Now if i try from any of my dashboards, I receive the message:

"Internal error. Please try again later.

Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fullfil your request.".

Any  ideas?  This message is so vague, I can't even begin to troubleshoot it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Internal Error when trying to schedule monthly reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott R,

Google Analytics has released official word that they are aware of some widespread issues. They are working on fixing it, so please remain patient.

The only work-around while the fix is underway is:

1. Use a different IP (VPN)
  2. Use any of the Google Analytics Apps for mobile (iOS or Android). The real-time reports work with the App.

Or you can just give Analytics team time to get things working.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

We tried both your suggestions but we're still getting the error when trying to schedule reports.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Eoin

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Eoin R,

By chance do you have any browser extensions installed like AdBlock, UBlock, etc..? These will cause odd behavior to happen and should be removed. And have you tried to log out, clear browser cache, update browser and revisit Analytics and see what happens? Also, make sure you are using Google Chrome and not another web browser. 

Please let us know what happens. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

At this point we've tried almost everything, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, VPN and we don't use AdBlock, UBlock, etc.

Having to manually email out analytics reports to recent customers at the moment Smiley Sad

Eoin