Analytics
2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

In-Page Analytics Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello GA Community,

What I am essentially attempting to do is somehow get the metrics "Unique Pageviews", "Avg. Time on Page", "Bounce Rate", & "Unique Purchases" to be able to be seen for the dimension "Product SKU".  I tried to create a custom report which had all of this in there, but the only metric which will show up is "Unique Purchases".  With the In-Page Analytics, I can go and get this information individually while going to each page on the website and recording the information.  However, I need to produce a report that I can download in to excel on the fly.  Is this something that we need Enhanced Ecommerce for?  Or perhaps should I try to upload the url information and tie it in with the product SKU dimension?  Not sure how to get the result I need so I was hoping someone on here may have tried this before and has some advice.  Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Michael

Re: In-Page Analytics Report

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Can you try: https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/query-explorer/

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.