Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Importing a dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am trying to import a dashboard from the dashboard gallery (see screenshot 1 below), I click to Import (see screenshot 2 below) and I land on the Accounts page (see screenshot 3 below) and the dashboard never imports.

Is this a bug, or is there something different I need to do to get the dashboards to import?  I get the same results with any dashboard I try to import, none of them import.

Thanks.

import GA dashboard.jpgScreenshot 1import GA dashboard2.jpgScreenshot 2import GA dashboard3.jpgScreenshot 3

1 Expert replyverified_user

Importing a dashboard

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you are logged into multiple Google accounts, you will find that not all of the Google sites support it, and switching between apps causes a loss of identity. Try logging out of Google and closing the browser, they try again while logged into one account that has access to GA.

Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Importing a dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Mike.  Unfortunately that didn't work Smiley Sad

Any other suggestions?  Do you think this may be a bug?  Is there any way for me to report a bug?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kristi O
February 2017

Importing a dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Mike S, I spoke too soon!  I tried your suggestion again and it worked this time!!  Thank you for that tip!!