Analytics
5.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

I want to present google analytics data in a sexier format.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My customers are happy with screenshots and pdfs direct from Analytics - the value comes from me interpreting the data for them and translating it into meaningful insights they can use in everyday business...

but...

It would be nice to be able to present reports in a more visually appealing way - I have seen other reports in a variety of formats.

Can anyone suggest free or paid software that I could use?

Thanks

O

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @octavius a,

You can get your feet wet with Google Data Studio, which is a free beta product. 

From there, there are endless third party companies that offer the service, too, which does cost money. Cost varies greatly and is based on your specific needs, number of clients, how many data sources (adwords, analytics, G+, facebook, etc.). Just do a Google Search for Analytics Dashboards, Analytics Reports, AdWords Reporting and terms like that... then explore the websites you find. 

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

You can experiment using the API and google sheets (free) to produce something yourself. I've been using Klipfolio (paid for) off and on for a number years with pretty good results.

To be honest, I've also found that it can often be a case of diminishing returns as you invest more time in making data look visually appealing. It's been my experience that clients often say they want dashboards or more attractive reports when in reality the look and feel does not really matter that much.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey, 

The Beta of google data studio can make some beautiful info graphics by simply importing your adwords and analytics! Very attractive stuff plus you can show your knowledge with some new tech. give it a look!