Analytics
4.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

I need help in setting up this specific report

[ Edited ]
D e
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
D e
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to set up a report which shows the following columns for my Ecommerce  store:

Transaction ID (order number)
Revenue (amount the customer spent)

Device (mobile, desktop, or tablet)
City 
Country 
Browser
Language
Time spent on site
(optional: Path taken)

I have tried several times to set this up, but I can't seem to include all of the columns I want (or see them in the desired order). I would like to see the columns in order of the way I listed them, left to right.  Ecommerce is totally enabled for my store and its analytics. I really appreciate the help! Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need help in setting up this specific report

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Getting them to show up in the specific order you want is not going to work you are mixing Dimensions and Metrics, you also have 7 dimension and at least in my version (free) you can only have 5 on single report tab (Transaction ID, Device Category, City, Country, Browser, Language, Previous Page Path) and only 2 metrics (Time on Page and Product Revenue). Time on Page is the closest I coould find to Time Spent on Site.
So the closest I could come would be a two tab Flat Table Custom Report with both Metrics duplicated on both tabs and the dimensions broken up across the two tabs with as many as 5 on the first tab and the remaining 2 on the second.
Not sure what the limits are on the paid version of GA.

D e
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
D e
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I'll try that and if I run into any further problems, I'll ask more questions in this thread!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
You may want to try session duration instead of time on page and see if that gets you closer to time spent on server.