AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

I need a report for 'Days since last session for individual users'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No it's about Google Analytics possibly a custom report which is similar to the Frequency and Recency report, however replacing the report under 'Days Since Last Session' with days since last visit per individual visitor

1 Expert replyverified_user

I need a report for 'Days since last session for individual users'

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If a user visits twice in the time period of the report, which number would you want? None of the standard reports have the ability to do that kind of math.

The closest you could get to what you are asking for is to try the Cohort Analysis report, but it has its limits. 

Or you could just use the Days since last session numbers for a single day, ignoring the 0 values (which are people returning the same day).

Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.