Analytics
5.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

I can't see the past history (several years) of Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  I have been accessing our Google Analytics reports since around May 2013 and now I can't seem to access anything.  I am very much hoping the history isn't lost.  The website is "www.aeltracker.org" Could someone help me <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>?

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy. Please also note that is counter to Community Guidelines to either ask for or offer assistance outside of the Community itself. Thanks for your understanding.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't see the past history (several years) of Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, Maury D,

Can you please edit your post by removing your phone number? Personal contact information (emails, phones, etc.) should not be posted. I'll also flag this for our moderator to edit if he can.

Thanks!
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The number I listed is my work number. Happy to remove but not sure how.

Who can help me on finding the history of the website as well as removing the phone number?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Maury,

You might have to delete the post and post it again.

Regarding the history, did you make sure you are checking the correct property. Also check that there are no filters applied that could be blocking all your data. If it's an access issue, then make sure you are using the correct account (which should be linked to a Google account).
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn