Analytics
5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to set the number of men and women every hour to visit my site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know how to set the number of men and women every hour to visit my site,  how to set the data will be displayed.

How to set the number of men and women every hour to visit my site

[ Edited ]
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You can see the gender data in GA.

Please refer: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357?hl=en

This self-promotional signature has been removed by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines. Repeated violations may result in suspension from the Advertiser Community.

Re: How to set the number of men and women every hour to visit my site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank your solution, but there is no way to see every day or for hour to see the report,that need at least 15 days interval to see gender information,  can you teach me how to set the day or for hour to see gender information?

Re: How to set the number of men and women every hour to visit my site

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Create a custom report like the one below. Duplicate this tab but change the hour dimension to "date." 

11-1-2016 4-58-13 PM.pngCustom report

Then, create 2 separate segments (you can apply both at the same time), one for gender*exactly matches*male and one for gender*exactly matches*female (see below).

11-1-2016 5-01-52 PM.pngSegment 

Once that's done, just load up the report. It's normally sorted by metric so you'll have to click the "date" or "hour" header to sort chronologically. If you don't want to use segments, you can also create 2 separate custom reports, one for male and one for female. Refer to the custom report screenshot and edit the filter immediately below dimensions to say gender*exact*male for one report and gender*exact*female for the other. 

Let me know if that makes sense. 

Best,

Mike