Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to remove all historical data ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Kindly let me know how can we remove all historical data in GA.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anand G
March 2016

Re: How to remove all historical data ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
The only way to remove historical data is to delete the particular View for a Property.
These then remain in the Trash for 35 days and can be restored/recovered during that time.
Also keep in mind, there will be a log of this being done in the Change History for the Account,
and that is not erasable unless the whole Analytics Account is deleted.
The Account also remains in the the Trash for 35 days before it is permanently purged from the system.
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all. I have a similar problem. My G Analytics was collecting wring Price Point values. Now I have significant errors in the analysis based on wrong price across the board on all Product SKU items. This was based on a calculated field in the eCart. We have since corrected the error. But how can I now purge all pre - existing data under my GA code and collect it all back again? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ... I have a similar problem. My G Analytics was collecting wring Price Point values. Now I have significant errors in the analysis based on wrong price across the board on all Product SKU items. This was based on a calculated field in the eCart. We have since corrected the error. But how can I now purge all pre - existing data under my GA code and collect it all back again? 

Thanks if you have any ideas.