Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to re arrange Orders of Properties and Views in Google Analytics Home Page ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to rearrange the order of Properties and Views in Google Analytics. Please explain how to do it ?

Please look in to the below pic. I would like to rearrange the properties. Google Merchandise store should come first and Digital Marketing should be second. 

In views, i need the following order (1. Master View, 2. Raw Data View, 3. Test View)

Google Analytics Views.jpg

Note: I have edited the Demo Account data screenshot for the purpose of this question

Please help to solve this problem

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ramprasad V
August 2016

Re: How to re arrange Orders of Properties and Views in Google Analytics Home Page ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ramprasad,

To my best understanding views of properties are organized by numerical and alphabetical order. So by simply changing the name of your view [ Admin -> View -> View Settings -> View Name ] you can change the order of views. I also believe the same applies to properties.
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ramprasad V
August 2016

Re: How to re arrange Orders of Properties and Views in Google Analytics Home Page ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ramprasad,

To my best understanding views of properties are organized by numerical and alphabetical order. So by simply changing the name of your view [ Admin -> View -> View Settings -> View Name ] you can change the order of views. I also believe the same applies to properties.
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Joshu for the answer. It is working.