Analytics
6.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to re arrange Orders of Properties and Views in Google Analytics Home Page ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to rearrange the order of Properties and Views in Google Analytics. Please explain how to do it ?

Please look in to the below pic. I would like to rearrange the properties. Google Merchandise store should come first and Digital Marketing should be second. 

In views, i need the following order (1. Master View, 2. Raw Data View, 3. Test View)

Google Analytics Views.jpg

Note: I have edited the Demo Account data screenshot for the purpose of this question

Please help to solve this problem

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ramprasad V
August 2016

Re: How to re arrange Orders of Properties and Views in Google Analytics Home Page ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ramprasad,

To my best understanding views of properties are organized by numerical and alphabetical order. So by simply changing the name of your view [ Admin -> View -> View Settings -> View Name ] you can change the order of views. I also believe the same applies to properties.
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: How to re arrange Orders of Properties and Views in Google Analytics Home Page ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Joshu for the answer. It is working.