Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to pull or track all clicks, impressions and leads from Marketo platform into Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Need to track my leads which are in form of pdfs or case study or any recorded webinars.

2. Ideally, the objective is to pull/track the conversions or leads with clicks and impressions metrics in automatic mode to further integrate into Google Data Studio to showcase it at one place.

It would be a great help for me if anyone can elaborate it in details.

Free to suggest any third-party premium tools (effectively) can automatically populate the metrics in any excel.

How to pull or track all clicks, impressions and leads from Marketo platform into Google Analytics?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Nancy K,

You can use Google Analytics events to track the clicks and impressions that you need. If you have development sources, I strongly advice you to design and implement the tracking concept by yourself using (You can use Google Tag Manager for your events to have a structured tracking). 

About Data Studio, you can connect your Google Analytics view to display the data or you can use a Google Spread Sheet add-on to fetch the data into your Spreadsheet automatically and connect that spreadsheet with Datastudio.(If you have GA 360, there are other ways to do i but a bit harder than the methods that I mentioned)

I hope this helps.

Regards