Analytics
3.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to get daily concurrent user in google analytic?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I want to know what was the real time data in peak time. Is there any way then please let me know?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see any method to see it unless you monitor it all the day.The best we can see is the hourly report which can tell you which time of the day you are getting most users.But not in real time.

Re: How to get daily concurrent user in google analytic?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Riyaj

@Soumik Ghosh is right.

But there is also the possibility to breakdown into minutes in custom reports, like this:

Udklip.PNG

Choose filter if youdont want to look at a specific page, then remove page in dimension and filter.

This will give you the traffic on a minute basis. You wont get closer to realtime than that. You might wont to choose flat table output and export the data to excel to better understand it.

Regards
Jonas

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thannks @Jonas Ø for your reply

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I already tried both the method but result is incorrect. However, right now I'm working on real time Api and This might can solve my problem.

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/realtime/v3/reference/data/realtime/get