Analytics
4.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to find the total number of visitors?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I have implemented Analytic on my site since 2 weeks and it is performing well. I have 2 questions:

1/ How to the total number of visitors who visited your site from the beginning until now?

2/ How to view the total number of page views from the beginning until now?

A step by step solution will be appreciated.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ali J
June

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ali,

There is no tab as such for getting visitors and page views from "beginning". But since you know your beginning i.e. last 2 weeks. On your left panel, Go to Audience ->Overview. Select the Date Tab located On the upper left side of your GA window. Select the duration(From and to Date, last two weeks in your case) for which you want to check the pageviews and visitors(Users as per GA terminology). 

View solution in original post

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

GA reports. :-)

select the calendar dates as needed.

https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/#report/visitors-overview/

https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/#report/content-pages/

start browsing the reports.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ali J
June

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ali,

There is no tab as such for getting visitors and page views from "beginning". But since you know your beginning i.e. last 2 weeks. On your left panel, Go to Audience ->Overview. Select the Date Tab located On the upper left side of your GA window. Select the duration(From and to Date, last two weeks in your case) for which you want to check the pageviews and visitors(Users as per GA terminology). 

Re: How to find the total number of visitors?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I choose a different date range in the drop-down  - like 'last 12 months", it displays everything as "0".

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Star 9 D,

Can you give us some context of your question? A screenshot will be best.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't even know where to go to begin. I am totally lost with all of the websites. All I need is a number for the annual report. How many times were our website visited last year 2017. How do I find this number? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cool, I found the chart, but I have the number 0. Why is it not counting my visits?