Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to find java report in Analytics - oh this new forum sucks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying to find out how to see how many of my visitors have java enabled browsers.  But quite frankly - this new forum really sucks. It is very difficult to navigate - I found the answer when I search organic search results on most search engines - I see the answer for about a second then it takes me to this piece crap new product from Google. When I try to search for the answer again it just brings up 1000 possible answers from adwords - not analytics!  I seriously don't understand why Google has to "make everything better".  But I digress - just let me know how to find this report?

Re: How to find java report in Analytics - oh this new forum sucks!

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Go to Audience > Technology > Browser & OS and click "Other" as Primary Dimension then choose Java Support.

Or just choose Java Support as a Secondary dimension in most of any other reports.

java.png

Happy New Year!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Is this Java or Javascript or both?
Rgds,
Jerome

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Java.
If JavaScript is turned off there is no possibility to run Analytics tracking code.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Make sense Smiley Wink many thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Totally agree about the organic search redirect to a generic AdWords forum page. This is probably the 5th time that's happened to me when I was trying to investigate an issue with GA.