Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to filter out a site section in Ecommerce?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi There,

We have a blog section on our site. How can we filter out the /blog/ URL segment when looking at Ecommerce and goals?

We don't want this to be permanent, we're just struggling to see if we have a conversion rate problem on our product pages because of the huge amount of traffic our blog generates. So we're looking for a quick way to filter out certain site sections to see pure product page conversion rates if that makes sense.

I can see how to do that in the Behaviour section by using advanced search to filter out /blog/ but I don't understand how to apply that filter to the ecommerce section.

Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ben

How to filter out a site section in Ecommerce?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Still struggling with this sorry.

We can't filter by site segment (like /shop/) under Conversions and we can't seem add a conversion rate column (or secondary dimension) under Behaviour -> Site Content -> All Pages (then filter using search).

We can see the data is in there, we just don't understand how to make it useful sorry. 

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.