Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to download daily data?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish to know the number of views coming from Facebook banner ad we have going, and what's the bounce rate, on a daily basis for the past 12 months.

All I've managed to do is to download data all lumped together into a single line - which is not that helpful as we can't see the impact in the days/weeks after a campaign was launched. Can someone please help? And please go through it step-by-step? I'm having so much trouble finding my ways around Google Analytics.

Many thanks,

Diana (newb of all newbs!)

Re: How to download daily data?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Use a Tool Like Data Studio can help. Here is a snapshot of your requested data if you will use Google data studio. You can see the required details the impact of your campaign with the bounce rate at daily basis.

BR.JPG

How to download daily data?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Diana, 

That's very easy if you add a secondary dimension for date. For example you can go to Acquisition - All Traffic - Source / Medium report and select your Facebook traffic. Click on secondary dimension and choose Date, change the date range to past 12 months and you can export the report. You can also build a custom report with the same dimensions (source / medium, date) and metrics (sessions, bounce rate).