Analytics
4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How to build a custom report in Google Analytics that compares traffic to specific pages?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Suppose I have 4 pages

a.php
b.php?test=2
c.php
d.php

I want to create a custom report in Google Analytics that shows how many visitors each page has for a custom date range.

==
     ==
50   ==            ==
     ==    ==      ==
     ==    ==      ==     ==
0    ==    ==      ==     ==
    a.php  b.php  c.php  d.php

I see there is a way to create a custom report, but I'm not sure what options to select.

Also I need to be able to use regex for the URL's, like 

b.php.*

Any ideas?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cristi C
January 2017

Re: How to build a custom report in Google Analytics that compares traffic to specific pages?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cristi,

Great question!

Take a look at this custom report that I created for you: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=NUNwN5XTS2Kh9QGezGo2wg

That's how you can do it in the GA interface. There's a way to export all this data as well and use Excel in order to create different type of graphs.

You can modify this report if you click on the "Edit" button:

edit.png

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Taavi

How to build a custom report in Google Analytics that compares traffic to specific pages?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

Is there a way i can see characteristics of users per page (eg : Page 1 - demographics/interests/etc>?