Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How many users have visited two specific pages on my site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how many users have visited page X and page Y on my site, not necessarily in the same session and not in any particular order. I've tried setting up a custom report (metric group: sessions, dimension drilldown: user type, filters: include page url X and page url Y), but haven't had any luck getting any data. Does anyone have any insight into how this information can be accessed? Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How many users have visited two specific pages on my site?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Splinter are you trying to see those users who have visted either page x or page y or those users who have visited page x and page y. If you are trying for page x or page y within a session then your filters: would need to be or not and. If you are trying to see users who have visited both page x and page y then you need to change from metric group: from session to users since you mentioned not necessarily in the same session.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author splinter k
May 2016

Re: How many users have visited two specific pages on my site?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

try building a segment for this type of query.

Add Segment > Sequences > and then add in your custom parameters (Page X and Page Y).
From here, you may find it helpful to combine this segment with the Behavior Flow report to see each of the touch-points a user reached that include Pages X and Y.

Hope this helps!
Grant