Analytics
2.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How do I speak to a human for tech support?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a number that I can call to speak to an actual human?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I speak to a human for tech support?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Juliet :-)
are you able to give a little further information about what it is you need help with?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me too!  I want to speak with a human because the site is not as intuitive as the brainiacs that designed it think it is. (We are not as smart as you!)

A human could listen and understand my problem and tell me how to solve it instead of me not being able to figure it out and giving up and not using the service at all.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Douglas :-)
There are a whole slew of humans here on the community that really enjoy helping others with Google Analytics.

If you can give a few details as to what issue you are experiencing with Google Analytics, then myself or another community member, may be able to help you. Humans do not read minds

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here