Analytics
3.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How do I search for a specific URL in Google Analytics

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This question was originally asked on the previous Google Analytics product forum.

When in Google Analytics, if I wanted to copy and paste a specific URL from within my web site to see how many times that specic page has been viewed (along with unique views) - how do I do that? I know how to view the top 10 or top 100 etc most viewed pages, but I want to search for specific pages (urls) within my site to see those viewing stats

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

This answer was originally provided on the previous Google Analytics product forum.

If you goto the Content Report within analytics, and expand the options for Site Content and select Pages, directly above the table towards the right is a search box and a text link that says "advanced"
you are able to use this to search for particular pages within the report. Keep in mind to, that it will only display data for the date range that is selected in the Calendar at the upper right of the interface
which is easily editable to set different dates/ranges of dates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you do this for a set of URLs that do NOT have a common URL pattern so you can;t use RegEx?