Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How do I find my site's unique visitor count in the Audience Overview?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there - within the Audience > Overview section, a few different counts are included (sessions, users, pageviews) etc. Specifically looking at "User" count, can someone tell me if that count is unique? If not, where can I find my site's unique visitor count for a given time period (say, 30 days)?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I find my site's unique visitor count in the Audience Overv

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Alison,

This looks like a Google Analytics question, so I am going to move this to the Google Analytics section of the Community to help you get a quick answer. If this question is in fact about AdWords, please let me know and I can move it back!

To address your question, though--if you hover over the word "User" in the Audiences > Overview section of Analytics, you'll see that this metric includes moth return and new visitors. Look for the pie chart on the right side of your page, which should be a breakdown of new visitor vs. returning visitor sessions, and you can see the split.

Hope this helps!
Cassie