Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How do I drill into page load time by URL directory?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sites often have different areas of the site use different URL 'directories'.  Different areas of sites may have different page load time characteristics.

Is there any way to drill into page load time by URL directory via the Analytics reporting UI?

I searched far and wide and didn't see anything - but maybe I missed it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I drill into page load time by URL directory?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Walter,

The data you're looking for can be found in Reporting under Behavior > Site Speed > Page Timings

All the best,
JD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, I may not have been clear.

Is there a way to drill into page load time by URL directory - like what appears in Behavior > Site Content > Content Drilldown, but with - for example - a column showing average page load time?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Walter R
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Walter,

Not exactly. But in the path I suggested you can change the first dropdown from Pageviews to Avg. Page Load Time (sec). That will show you the average page time for each site page.

Alternatively, from the path you suggested you could click on Customization and add "Avg. Page Load Time" to the Metric Groups. This would also supply you with the data you're looking for.

Cheers,
JD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Alternatively, from the path you suggested you could click on Customization and add "Avg. Page Load Time" to the Metric Groups.

This is perfect.  Thanks.